Jack Brooks Park Trail

Jack Brooks Park Trail is a 3.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Hitchcock, Texas that features a great forest setting and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I enjoyed the trail. Do bring mosquito spray and don't plan on stopping.

It is worth an outing if you are local but it's very plain there is nothing magnificent about this particular hike. it's a nice easy hike but I wouldn't travel far to go.

a lot of exposed root on the hills. makes it difficult to enjoy at high speeds. besides that they are great trails. perfect for trail running. bring off....lots of it.

Too short to be considered a diff hike.

First time here, couldn't tell much as the trails were all closed.

Great trails! My son and I spent 3 or 4 hours out here exploring.....and playing minecraft survival. (Hey if it gets him outdoors, I'll pretend to play ANYTHING!!) Prepare to clear the way for mountain bikers though. They're not rude, just prepare to encounter them. Hiking, biking, disc golf, picnics, basketball, creeks, ponds, nature trails, r/c airfield, and I believe there is a shooting range of some sort.

Me & my daughter went today around 2pm. I was worried it would be too hot but the trail provided so much shade that it was a nice hike allowing me to spend 2 hours with my kid. Definitely will go again.

Took the kids and it was a great hike you can make it as short or as long as you want... I was surprised to see trash littering the trails. It was enjoyable none the less.