Jack Brooks Park Trail

Jack Brooks Park Trail is a 3.9 mile loop trail located near Hitchcock, Texas and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

1 hour ago

Great trails! My son and I spent 3 or 4 hours out here exploring.....and playing minecraft survival. (Hey if it gets him outdoors, I'll pretend to play ANYTHING!!) Prepare to clear the way for mountain bikers though. They're not rude, just prepare to encounter them. Hiking, biking, disc golf, picnics, basketball, creeks, ponds, nature trails, r/c airfield, and I believe there is a shooting range of some sort.

Me & my daughter went today around 2pm. I was worried it would be too hot but the trail provided so much shade that it was a nice hike allowing me to spend 2 hours with my kid. Definitely will go again.

Took the kids and it was a great hike you can make it as short or as long as you want... I was surprised to see trash littering the trails. It was enjoyable none the less.

good stuff

great wildlife seen by peggy and doug at Jack Brooks Park, enjoyed hiking easy trails

Very little dirt on trails. Riding on a network of tree roots which are super slippery with the slightest moisture but do not worry about falling, the mosquitoes will catch you before you hit the ground.

it's amazing was there for 3 hours and I tracked how long I walked like and for 3 hours I wasn't near to have explore that place..I recommend this for a nice evening or Sunday with the family.

Much nicer than I expected