Hulk trail

Hulk trail is a 1.7 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Conroe, Texas that features a waterfall. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, and mountain biking.

hot springs

quiky in and out!

grown over. in places. trail blocked in others.

Unmarked trails that are confusing, just went in circles and had to use a map to get out. No waterfall and No hotsprings were found.

This trail is a great starter trail to take your family on. Small suggestion there is a pond where people go fishing. If you walk the trail and find some deaper holes in the creek you can catch fish there. The park also offers workout equipment. Pretty awesome.

horrible trail, not marked leaving more stressed than when I arrived. just terrible job Conroe. instead of planting trees for mayor actually build the waterfall and Mark your many trails.

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Monday, August 29, 2016

I had a great time biking this trail. I wouldn't wanna hike this trail. This is defiantly not an easy trail, it was quite challenging and fun. The biggest draw back was thorn bushes, one of the paths was covered In them.

Tuesday, August 02, 2016

Very confusing trails -no markers. Seems I just went in circles. Had a lot of root stumps in the path but was a nice walk. Didn't see a waterfall

Wednesday, June 08, 2016

never found the waterfall. track is very narrow, and fallen trees everywhere so It's more friendly for hiking

Saturday, April 16, 2016

I came to hike after seeing the park listed here it was nice but very narrow and the trail is not labeled I wish it was labeled being it was my first time I got lost and ended up repeating myself but the view is amazing.

Saturday, April 09, 2016

Nice short trail in the woods. A few small hidden stumps that can make it interesting quite quickly.

Friday, April 08, 2016

First time next time I be prepare for bumpy ride

Sunday, February 14, 2016