Harry Moss Trail

Harry Moss Trail is a 1.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Dallas, Texas that features a river. The trail is rated as moderate offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

old growth

it was nice, can't complain for my first mount biking.
I went with my kid and he loved the short Trai/by pass.. plus he really enjoyed seeing a armadillo for his first time who almost got run over with my kids bike....

This trail is a nice urban trail with a few medium level loops. If you do all the trails it is about 5.5 miles. The outside loops are about 2.5 miles. Great little ride in the middle of North Dallas.

It's a concrete trail.

Has great potential. Excessive flood damage is very prevalent. You can tell the ground was under water for quite a while. The most disappointing thing about the trail is the amount of trash. I felt as if I were riding through a dump. Trash everywhere including up in the trees. I imagine the majority of the trash is left from the flooding a few months back. There were 2 guys doing some trail work out there which was good to see. This trail needs lots of work. I plan on volunteering some time to help get it up to par. Not a trail I would make a trip more than 10 miles to get to, but good for a quick romp in the woods near downtown.

Path not well marked in February and full of trash.

My friends & I hiked the blue & orange loops. True definition of a natural trail. Narrow dirt path. Lots of overgrowth especially after all the rain we've had. Hoards of mosquitoes so spray down. Other than the patches of mud and two fallen trees on the path, there was no challenge (incline, etc).