Spring Sale! Get a year of AllTrails Pro for only $14.99
Get Started
Learn more

Green Ridge Trail is a 2.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Houston, Texas that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 2.7 miles Elevation Gain: 127 feet Route Type: Out & Back

Great trail. A little bit tricky. Lots of ups and downs. Not easy. There were some mostly flat side trails towards the end. Bugs.

Beautiful trees, lots of birds.. I walked with dogs & they loved it. I'd like to take my bike out on it next time!

Nice trail in very good conditions. I'd say it's a little bit less than moderate difficulty, but it's ok for a good walk.

First time hiking the entire trail and it was perfect. Great workout — and going early in the morning reduced the traffic... Trail is multi-use so expect mountain bikers, joggers, and walkers/hikers.

Awesome views from the side trails, definitely will be back!!

Thu Mar 22 2018

This is a fantastic trail. It is just a short walk from my house so I use it often. Good workout for me and my fur baby. But what is getting disgusting is people who pick up after their dogs BUT THEN LEAVE THE BAG FULL OF POOP ON THE SIDE OF THE TRAIL OR THROW IT INTO THE TREES. What is wrong with you people?

Sun Oct 15 2017

This trail is probably the best trail for mountain biking in memorial park in terms of technical difficulty and flow. There are a lot of rooty spots that give you opportunity to practice your maneuvering skills and the trail doesn’t have a lot of tree overgrowth...yet. Hurricane Harvey decimated some of the other trails in memorial Park (looks like a war zone), but this one remains intact and is my go-to spot for the time being

Fri Sep 22 2017

One of my daily warmup, starter trails. This trail is marked here as 3 miles, but my garmin gps tracking equipment consistently logs it in as 2.4 miles. Even when I tracked once with the AllTrails app, it showed 4 miles, out and back, go figure. Pretty straight forward. Quiet for the most part. Not very challenging, so it's a good trail to increase speed on. Very simple elevation drop downs, but a lot of root cover, so, look down often! The trail offers small alternate offshoots, which is nice to mix it up. Pretty obviously user cared for in certain locations, since it looks like the bikers maintain areas that need attention to benefit their experience. This is an out and back trail, but dumps out across the street from the running/walking path on both ends, so doesn't necessarily need to be, to get back to your starting point. As of sept 21, the drop trail down to the bayou is pretty, but overgrown and cut off by flooding, and clay mud that gums the best of boot lugs.

Wed Aug 23 2017

Did this trail for the first time today (mountain bike) and it was pretty awesome! A little more challenging in spots that I had anticipated but my two co-workers and I made it without too much difficulty and no one bit it!

Tue Jun 27 2017

Nice trail, pretty easy.

Mon Jun 12 2017

Great trail, not as exact on the map but always ended back on the right path

Sat Feb 25 2017

Was a nice easy hike with my girl and our dog