Eagle Mountain Lake Park Trail

Eagle Mountain Lake Park Trail is a 7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Fort Worth, Texas that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October.

As always I love this trail!

Very nice well maintained trail. We saw deer.

My first hiking trail and I loved it! It kicked my tail but I am out of shape and this trail has me addicted to hiking now.

Went out here before Christmas for a great Sunday morning hike. The trail is well maintained and marked. Offers some climbs and great views of the lake. I saw armadillo and deer. I’d definitely do this hike again.

Great trails.

Probably one of the best trails I’ve hiked so far. Rough terrain with steep hills and lots of mud. Great view of the lake, beautiful scenery, and no trash was seen at all.

It is a very popular location, so expect to come into contact with others. Dogs not allowed, but we brought our dog with no problem. We also saw deer on the path two separate times roughly 10 yds ahead of us.

Great place for a fun hike with friends.

Great challenge for beginner/intermediate trail runners. Will put you in your place after a full 7 mile plus route. Easy for just hiking. Clean, wildlife abundant especially at dusk, and quiet away from the city noise. One of the best we have in DFW.

I thoroughly enjoy this park! I do have severe asthma and these trails have the perfect amount hills and flat land for me. I'm training myself for long backpacking trip and I'm so glad I have 7-8 miles of trails close to me. Beware if it get close to 105 degrees make sure you have plenty of water. I met too many people not prepared.

Great location with a pretty moderate hike and nice views of the lake.

Always a fun hike for the past couple of years. However, I’m seeing more trash and cigarette butts. It’s unfortunate.

good trail around DFW. clean and well maintained trail. some area with direct exposure to the sun...be sure to wear hat,sunscreen and bring ice cold water and prepare to numerous uphill and downhill.

Wow! Great variety of trails with good ups and downs and nice views of the lake. Not all parts are shaded, especially on the southern half, so bring water and a hat. Ample parking too.

Lots of people on a Saturday. Kid friendly.

love this park and the trails...all well maintained!

Great place to trail run! Beautiful scenery and wildlife.

I really enjoy this park. I'm personally glad there's a no dog policy. There are so many places people can walk dogs.

Fabulous for the beginner! the trail bars in difficulty depending on skill and impact. Great place to start.

Very beautiful trail, lots of wildlife, very fun.

Great place to hike, covered from intense heat by overhanging trees. Great view of lake once you get to the top.

Fantastic for this part of Texas! This trail really has a bunch of different environments to hike in! Ups and downs, dirt, sand, and rocky terrain. Parts of the trail are unshaded and it feels like the desert south west, then the next thing you know how deep under the cover of trees... You can even enter the lake in a few spots if you want.

Be prepared to see all sorts of animals too! I've seen white tailed deer, squirrels, cardinals, baby scorpions and Monday I saw a pretty good sized snake out by the rest area on the North loop!

The main trail is definitely the highlight. Very pretty, lots of wildlife (including birds, deer, armadillos, lizards). Great views of the lake and not too much elevation where just about everyone can enjoy the entire loop. One of the best trails in North Texas.

Amazing kept trail. No dogs allowed.

Awesome trail clean and very easy to get around. You can walk or ride your bike. A lot of great scenery.

Wish it allowed dogs!!

A trail close to home that I visit often and have hiked many times. I will return soon.

Love this beautiful trail!

Beautiful scenic hike in DFW area. Very clean too.

Nice trail. Some steep hills to get the heart going. Great views of the lake. You can get close to the deer.

Amazing trail, my kids really enjoyed!! I only wish they had more seating throughout the trail and allowed dogs.