Eagle Mountain Lake Park Trail

Eagle Mountain Lake Park Trail is a 7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Fort Worth, Texas that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October.

21 minutes ago

I would love to walk my dog here...if you are of like mind please fill out the online petition using the link below. I've written Tarrant County Water Board several times pleading for them to allow for leashed pets but they have refused to change policy. Perhaps if more people agree they will make this easy change.

I could rate the trail higher if they would allow dogs on the trails. No dogs on trails is an outdated rule, even your State Parks allow dogs on leash.

I run here all the time. Great trails, very clean with interesting terrain. Plenty of hills with rocks. I've seen deer, raccoons, armadillos, rabbits. squirrels, and snakes. The trails are well marked, and there are some areas with pretty lake views. It does get crowded when the weather is nice.

Please note that bikes and dogs are not allowed.

First "moderate" trail I've done--finally, hiking worth the name! Surprisingly well trafficked for a Thursday, but I still got right up close to, like, the chillest deer ever. Just beautiful. I fell on one of the steeper bits and scraped the bejeezus out of my arm, and this is STILL my new favorite!

I took my daughter here today for our very first hike together! I am from Wyoming and miss the outdoors, this was a wonderful hike! We are going to do the longer hike in two weeks! We both loved it!

My family loves coming here. Plenty of trail options and off path exploring opportunities. Very clean.

Good for trail running, if you can handle the rocky-steep inclines. But also great for walking and a good view of the reservoir.

This is one of my favorite places to go in the metroplex. Great trails with lots of elevation changes that are challenging for a run. Very clean as well. Highly recommended for anything from trail running to peaceful hiking.

Fun little well manicured trail. Easy to follow. Good for all ages.