DORBA Trail Loop is a 5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Cedar Hill, Texas that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

scenic driving

We tried to go hiking but all of the trails were flooded. It didn't say anything about it on the park website. so if you're driving any sort of distance, I would suggest to call the park if it has been raining a lot. Other wise, the fall colors on that area are gorgeous.

Cost: $7 per person.

Need I say more? Other states don't charge money to walk around in nature.

my fiance and I come every single Sunday! he bikes while i hike and it's just beautiful.

love hiking here has options different Trails.

breathtaking,everyone we meat on our hike was amazely nice. The sites we saw were so beautiful and relaxingthat, that before we new it we had walked 11mails.

Not bad for the ride. A lot of inclines and turns. Give it a try. I went on the 3 mile course twice, next time I’ll try the 8 mile

Hiked this one early may which was great so it wasn't too hot! I did the 3 mile loop, took about 1.5hr return. Mostly a biking path so keep your eye out for bikers coming around corners. Also watch for snakes on the trail!

I rode the 8 mile trail. As a moderately experienced rider it was a good challenge that is not dangerous. Two climbs that will burn the legs a little bit but overall a good ride with just enough challenges.

I hiked the blue loop (7.2 miles) and the red loop (12 miles) this week. There are large sections of the trail that are thick with bluebonnets right now. I also saw a bobcat and a large rattlesnake.

I hiked the 8 mile trail. It is a beautiful trail. Lots of bike traffic today. That slowed me down a bit. Other than that it's a great workout and the perfect time of year because of all of the flowers that are blooming.

such an awesome trail! hiked the 8 miles today with a friend and we had a great time. dirt trail mostly trees about half shaded and a little lake views.

Friday, December 08, 2017

muy bonito.muchas

Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Very good,

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

it's a good trail to hike but watch for cyclists coming the opposite direction. I try to jog the trail but can't do that all the way with the cyclists. They are courteous but will break your pace. The scenery is nice, shade for most of the way. I usually do the 8 mile trail. I usually hike here once per month.

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Not a bad trail....when it doesn't rain and make the trail super glue. I struggled through three miles. But it looks to be an amazing trial when it's dry.

Sunday, July 30, 2017

I won some, trail won some. Quite a nice challenge. I'll be back soon to challenge it again

Friday, July 28, 2017

Nice trail did not get to finish at a flat beware of the cactus

Saturday, July 22, 2017

multiple trails, moderate to easy. Easy access, but usually you see a fair amount of people.

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Saturday, May 27, 2017

8.6 miles. After 2 it all looks the same.

Monday, April 10, 2017

Very enjoyable hike. Cyclists were courteous, but the trails are narrow enough that you will have to give way. Bluebonnets and other wildflowers in bloom. Of note the 8 mile trail tracks northeast to the fire road and then southwest and west over the prairie. The trail map provided by this app doesn't reflect that. Look for Christina Williams' track for a more accurate representation of the DOBRA blue trail.

Friday, March 31, 2017

Close to home. Shaded trails.

Friday, March 24, 2017

The inside leg of the green route (the 3mi loop) is a lot of fun for hiking. Overall a very manicured trail. Hardly any litter. And I saw a little garter snake!

Monday, March 20, 2017

This trail is actually 8 miles. There are a lot of nice scenic spots to stop and just take it in

Monday, March 20, 2017

Have done the 3 & 8 mile loops. Varied terrain makes some spots more challenging, but the trail is well defined & well maintained. Notice at the beginning that bikers go one way, hikers the other. Very nice overall experience.

Sunday, March 05, 2017

Very enjoyable

Friday, March 03, 2017

that was a great walk

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Trail running. Fun path with all kinds of terrain, turns and elevations. Did the green and blue loop. Not a very shaded trail so glad we did it on a cloudy day and had water on us. Trail was well marked and always friendly encounters with other hikers and mountain bikers. Can't wait to go back and add the red loop.

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Very nice weekend hike! The trails are narrow and we had to step to the side often to allow bikers to pass, but it was always a friendly encounter. Would recommend.

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Lots of bikers but great clean trails