DORBA Mountain Bike Trails

DORBA Mountain Bike Trails is a 7.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Pilot Point, Texas that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 7.7 miles Elevation Gain: 433 feet Route Type: Loop

As of January 06, 2020, users have reported that this trail is currently closed for maintenance. Please consult the park's website before visiting. This is a combination of the DORBA A, B, C, D, and E Trails at Isle du Bois Unit of the Ray Roberts Lake State Park.

Trail is challenging but good. Currently closed for maintenance.

FNG ALERT! I started riding mountain bikes a week ago. I'm 38 and out of shape. I hit Trail C today for the first time and got my a** handed to me. I only made it 2 miles in and I cut the trail back to the street. The climbs, for me, today, are brutal. I rode 8 miles of Erwin Park last week for my very first trail ride ever and it wasn't nearly this challenging. It's also rated 'moderate'. Maybe it was the 3 mile I did run this morning... Maybe it was the lack of food before my trail ride... but DORBA won today. I'll be back in a few days to kick DORBA "C" trail in the junk.

Awesome hike super nice trail , kinda confusing figuring out the trails at first but beautiful hike especially this time of year !

Thu Nov 22 2018

Trail is in great shape. 1st time riding Isle du Bios. Watch out for the bridge drop off and immediate climb. About an 18-20” drop then a climb. Make sure you are in a climbing gear! Had a fair number of pedal strikes and handle bar hits through the tree’s. Hopefully will get better with some practice on this trail. Great workout and longer hills than at our home trail. (Northshore)

Sun Dec 30 2018