Cypress Creek Trail

Cypress Creek Trail is a 6.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Cypress, Texas that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice trail! My 1 yr old and stroller made it! It was easy enough and nice trees all over.

not a bad little spot

Due to recent rains, the trail was a little wet but passable. We only did the first loop as we wanted to see what it was like before more rain came. definitely, want to come back and work up to the whole six miles. Very peaceful even that close to a road.

The is a great trail for experienced hikers. There were some 3 to 5 foot ups and downs. There was some water on the trail, but we were able to get around it. Very moderately trafficked. We did see some people on horses. It would also be good for bikes. We loved it and will definitely be back.

Thursday, May 18, 2017

not bad

Tuesday, May 09, 2017

We saw a lot of berries and beautiful scenery. Very nice trail for a Sunday Morning Stroll.

Monday, February 27, 2017

awesome place to take the dogs and let them play in the creek

Monday, February 27, 2017

Love it! Come here all the time. Plenty to explore and enjoy.

Sunday, February 05, 2017

This place is great for mountain biking

Sunday, November 27, 2016

great hike!

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Great trail for backpacking with pup! Just use the restroom before hiking, and watch out for mud and snakes! I'd definitely do it again!

Sunday, May 01, 2016

I was hoping that this would be a good trail to do some trail running but I quickly had to end my trail short because of the recent rain everything was underwater and heavily mudded. Will try again later

Monday, April 11, 2016

Best trails!!

Saturday, April 09, 2016

Trail rated easy but a large portion is right up against the creek with narrow passages, lot's of undergrowth and deep sand. Very scenic in places and saw deer and rabbits along the hike.

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

This is a nice park for beginning Mountain bike riders that is close to residents in the Cypress, TX area.

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Very fun. A lot of paths to take if you don't mind being off the paved one. It was our first time and we did a little over 2 miles and there was still a lot of ground left to cover. We will definitely be back. Our little chihuahua did well on it too.

Monday, January 11, 2016

Trail was awesome! Nice pond/lowlands with egrets. Lots of non-paved trails with tight brush. Large part of the trail along Cypress Creek, with nice precipices for pretty views at sunset. Away from the roads and neighborhoods. Nice breath of fresh air. Have to park where the jungle gym/skate park is. Lots of mountain bikers and runners. Best elevation I've seen in Houston trails yet! Nice traction on wooden ramps throughout trail. Highly recommend!

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Nice fun ride, quite a few off shoot trails through the woods

Sunday, October 11, 2015

girlfriend crashed landed on a difficult bike trail!

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Great alternative to road running! Nothing too technical and scenery to keep your mind distracted from the monotony of running.

Thursday, October 30, 2014

I enjoyed the hike here greatly! It had fantastic trails for hiking and mountain biking!

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Good ride today! My brother and I ride this trqil twicw a week and shred it a different way every time. Great short track.