Cullinan Park Trail is a 2.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Pheasant Creek, Texas that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Easy trail and good shade for the most part. Some small hills make it fun. Awesome trail for the small selection we have in this area.

We really enjoyed the varying scenery and thought the 1850s cemetery was fascinating. There was very light traffic on a beautiful Saturday. We will hike here again.
There WILL be mud if we've recently had rain, but it was pretty dry when we were there.

Friday, August 11, 2017

This is rated as kid friendly. Maybe for teenagers it would be ok. I brought a 3yr & 5yr old. The trail was minimally maintained at best in some spots, cut through a cemetery and literally went over a grave which I find very disrespectful, and covered in trash. Not just the abundance of water bottles and plastic garbage but, old tires and scrap metal just piled. I always find it nice to get out in the woods and I'm used to not even being on trails but that's a lot to ask of a 3yr old.

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Decent trail but beware of possible alligators.... Also the trail goes through a cemetery. One benefit is all the deer.

Saturday, December 09, 2017