Cullen Park Hike and Bike Trail

Cullen Park Hike and Bike Trail is a 8 mile out and back trail located near Houston, Texas and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

So many bugs

I am Dara. My dad and mom took me to walk the nature trails of Armand Bayou in Pasadena, TX. If you love nature walks, then Armand Bayou trails are for you. All types of birds and wildlife can be seen including alligators. I had so much fun!!!

Nice clean park.

Great ride. Has a bit of everything. It also breaks off to separate trails that really test your skills. Great scenery. Overall it is a great ride especially with friends.

Great trail for runners, cyclists, roller blading & just strolling... Feels like you are no longer in the city especially with sightings of deer & rabbits etc...

Monday, December 26, 2016

It's a long, paved trail without a lot of road crossings. Good for walking, rollerblading, biking with mt or road tires. It's not super exciting, but it's a nice path, especially for being close by in the city.

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Cement path along dirty coulee.

Monday, October 05, 2015

This is my first time and a a good rookie, I couldn't find the right trail, because I am learning about this...lol!!

Monday, July 27, 2015

All paved trail with tree cover. Made the 2pm ride very tolerable.

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Nice assault trails. Easy enough.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Good if you live close, don't bother traveling here if you are more than 30 minutes out.

Monday, September 15, 2014

Excellent trail to take your little ones and family for a bike ride or hike, peaceful place with plenty of shadow at summer time. Great scenery for the trail that connects the bayou!

Monday, July 28, 2014

Great trail to and from house for a quick bike and or walk. Well kept up.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

I hiked the trail once and found it to be an easy hike. It is mostly coved with nice trees which makes it pleasant in sunny day.

Monday, February 10, 2014

Excellent trails for running, I only gave it a 3 bc I prefer harder trails but this is a perfectly good park.

Saturday, October 05, 2013

SW start of trail is at park entrance off Saums Road. Great trail to get in some miles and get under the trees close to Houston. A city park on the southwest end of the trail, but miles .5-3.1 and back were wooded and very peaceful. Others said the trail was longer, but we walked to Highway 6 and a mile marker that indicated 3.1 miles. The trail is paved so expect the occasional biker.

Monday, September 12, 2011

I used to walk here when I lived in Katy. I just wish they can clean out the little creek in the park .

Friday, November 05, 2010

I like this trai for something quick. It's great because whether you feel the need to get it in on a paved and wooded hike, or if you want to kick loose, off into the brush, it's all doable here at this spot.