Corinth Community Park

Corinth Community Park is a 4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Denton, Texas that features a lake. The trail is good for all skill levels and offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 4.0 miles Elevation Gain: 85 feet Route Type: Loop

Great trail for what it is. It needs better signage. Only thing to show routes are painted green and blue dots which overlap at times. Green trail is definitely more of a beginner trail and blue is a little harder. A bunch of loops and circles to make the trail appear longer but when it’s not grown in you can definitely get confused.

Good trail, but it doesn’t allow you to get away from the residential area. Throughout the entire trail, I could either see the road or houses... not challenging at all. Very easy.

nice little shaded trails around City and residential area.

Decent nature walk for the kids. But, never too far out that I-35 will let you forget you are in the middle of DFW.

For myself (a beginner), this was an awesome and fun trail. It has just enough challenges to keep you on your toes and some tight turns! I will say I did bust my bottom and land in some mud, but it was overall a great experience. I’ll be back!

Great trail. Just started doing trails but thoroughly enjoyed it. First mile or so is a straightforward warm up then you get into the maze and it winds around and gets a little more challenging but great for beginners. Like a previous reviewer said “just follow the blue dots” on the trees and trust the trail.

Mon Aug 20 2018

My first time on these trails with my dog and really enjoyed the trails! Yes some back up to houses but was quiet and even saw some beautiful longhorns on some farmland along the way.

Tue Jul 24 2018

lots of fun and good for training on the cx bike.

Mon Jun 04 2018

Enjoyed this 1h15m hike with our 3-yr old dachshunds. Undulating terrain, a few stream crossings, rabbit and turtle sightings, periodic stops at Trailside benches, and lots of shade. Follow the blue dots and you'll have a good time.

Mon May 21 2018

love this trail. went with the grandkids and had a great time. some spots were tough for them but they didn't give up and now they love a sport i love and we can do together.

Sun Apr 15 2018

Many houses were near as well as a big soccer field so it was easy to hear people. Other than that, it was pretty decent trail to spend time walking.

Fri Apr 06 2018

I love the trail being a loop! Thrashers Maze was a great addition. It kept me in the Woody area and helped me forget about the city.

Sat Sep 09 2017

Nice,fast trail with lots of switchbacks.

Sat Jul 08 2017

Great trail run with many obstacles to keep you focused.

Sat Apr 15 2017

It's was fine overall, not great. Lots of tree coverage kept temperature and sun exposure down. Was fairly kid friendly for the 2 and 5 year olds with us, but was really hard with my stroller, which has off-road tires and is meant for trails-would not so again with the stroller.

Sun Dec 11 2016

Good trail for young kids. Not bad even after a light rain.

Fri Nov 11 2016

Great walking trail.

Tue Oct 11 2016

Very user friendly, great for kids, day walks and biking. Just remember to follow the blue dots on the trees to make sure you're going the right direction.

Fri Oct 07 2016

Awesome trail run right after the rain

Sun Jun 12 2016

Nice little trail with some up and downs. Had to cross a few small steams too. It was fun.

Sat Feb 20 2016

Not much of a challenge but a nice trail

Fri Oct 17 2014

Nice and easy with the kids.

Tue Sep 09 2014

5-star beginner ride. This is a nice ride. There few intermediate challenges. Follow the blue dots.

Tue Apr 29 2014

Definitely a beginner's trail. I started out here learning to mountain bike. I use as a daily workout trail when I don't have time to make it to a better trail. I really like how its never extremely crowded.

Sun Mar 30 2014

Great trails! Good for moderate and the experienced biker. It's a great place to learn how to bike for beginners, or keep up your skills!