Chalk Ridge Falls Park Trail

Chalk Ridge Falls Park Trail is a 3.1 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Belton, Texas that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

cave

bridge out

old growth

closed

Chalk Ridge Falls is a great park with a huge area for trails and recreation.

47 minutes ago

Still one of my favorite hikes around the area. But seriously people...take your trash and towels/clothes with you. Please don't ruin the enjoyment for others.

Nice place. The trails are confusing,but we had a wonderful time. Walked everywhere there was a trail. It was very beautiful. A lot of people out there.

The suspension bridge and waterfall are cool. The water is the most clear/beautiful color! Saw a couple gopher snakes, but still freaked me out as we were getting deeper because the trails are confusing. Honestly, felt I would get lost if I kept going and scared to run into something worse. It's interesting though, you can find areas that are completely green and then you walk over and it's like you're in the desert.

PS- I hate to say this and I've never had to say this for any other trail- but it felt like there were some creepy people lurking as well. I didn't go alone and I wouldn't go alone.

This hike is poorly maintained! While the scenery was beautiful there was garbage everywhere, spider webs so thick it's hard to enjoy the view. It definitely was a moderate hike but the things above made it hard to enjoy.

it was beautiful! We went with four kids, the youngest was 19mths, and had a blast. The Little one had to be carried.