Cedar Ridge Preserve Loop

Cedar Ridge Preserve Loop is a 5.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Cedar Hill, Texas that features a lake and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

old growth

Has walking, running, and mountain biking (including downhill) from beginner to advanced. Trail steward is constantly maintaining and expanding the area. Rain makes most of the lower trails a muddy mess...also want to check the DORBA site before heading out, as certain days are always closed and rain typically shuts down all trails for a few days afterward.

It's a good place to get a workout but there's just too many people, and rude people at that!

9-11 am hot hike, clean trails, moderate amount of people, good time! Signs easily mark trails. :)

My husband and I went there today for the first time. I know it is labeled as hard but I thought it was more like extreme, well at least for me. I'm still a begginer. Super fun, challenging and beautiful. I highly recommend.

It was poorly maintained, but I have to admit it was awesome and challenging. The signs need some work