Boyles Bump and 24 Creek Bottom Loop Trail

Boyles Bump and 24 Creek Bottom Loop Trail is a 9.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Bandera, Texas that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Horses are also able to use this trail.

Thursday, April 07, 2016

Trails were nice and trash free. We went during the weekday and saw only 1 other person. I highly recommend printing off maps from this. The map you get at the ranger station is not much help.

Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Best hiking trails if you like a challenge. Definitely intense

Friday, December 18, 2015

400 acres with many different trails of different difficulties. It was a very good hike and the landscape was beautiful. My friend and I camped and hiked 12 miles and the very friendly park rangers helped us understand details of the map. I would recommend this hike to anyone.

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Fun, moderate trail, that is not crowded, with good views of the valley below at higher elevation. Typical Texas Hill county fauna and terrain.

Friday, June 12, 2015

Hiked this one with my daughter some years ago. It was a pretty area, and challenging in places. My daughter chose the shortest of the mapped routes, since we were on a day trip. She learned a lot about topographic maps and what it means when the contour lines are close together that day!

Friday, November 28, 2014