Boulder Park Trail

Boulder Park Trail is a 4.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Dallas, Texas that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October.

too many spiders across the trails. I don't know if it was because I was stoned, but it felt like I was in a scary movie with how many fucking spiders there were.

Great trail. You don't think you are in Dallas.

Trails range from 2 miles 12 miles. Dirt path, plenty of tree coverage to escape the city. Took my dog, and had a nice walk.

I think other reviewers have mentioned this, but it is definitely more of a biking trail. Everyone is polite, but make sure you go in the opposite direction. I used to walk my dogs out here; you will need to move out of the way frequently, if you're walking on the weekend. It will be packed.

Pros: lots of variety in difficulty and trail distances. People are very polite and friendly. Very well maintained trails. They have a couple of Porta-potties at the trail start. Picnic tables. Great shade because of all the trees. Convenient location.

Cons: Signage isn't great, distance markers would be helpful. There are Stray dogs, but I know people report these and they are usually picked up Promptly. Parking is tight, and you will likely park on the street if you go on a weekend.

Very good trail if you live in Dallas.