Boulder Park Trail

Boulder Park Trail is a 4.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Dallas, Texas that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October.

Great trail. You don't think you are in Dallas.

Trails range from 2 miles 12 miles. Dirt path, plenty of tree coverage to escape the city. Took my dog, and had a nice walk.

I think other reviewers have mentioned this, but it is definitely more of a biking trail. Everyone is polite, but make sure you go in the opposite direction. I used to walk my dogs out here; you will need to move out of the way frequently, if you're walking on the weekend. It will be packed.

Pros: lots of variety in difficulty and trail distances. People are very polite and friendly. Very well maintained trails. They have a couple of Porta-potties at the trail start. Picnic tables. Great shade because of all the trees. Convenient location.

Cons: Signage isn't great, distance markers would be helpful. There are Stray dogs, but I know people report these and they are usually picked up Promptly. Parking is tight, and you will likely park on the street if you go on a weekend.

Very good trail if you live in Dallas.

Muy bien!

One of my favorites. Different types of trails, hills, rivers, lots of bikers, all nice and friendly. Would be helpful with signs to/from entrance, certain trials.

if they had some signs so I didn't have to use Google maps to get back to my car that would be excellent, otherwise I loved the trail