Bob Woodruff Trail

Bob Woodruff Trail is a 3.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Plano, Texas that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Beautifully little lake, horses and a nice balance of forests and fields.

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Nice paved trail and a few choice dirt trails.

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Saturday, June 04, 2016

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Great view

Friday, July 03, 2015

The Bob Woodruff Park is great. The loop around the lake isn't shaded but a lot of other areas are. It is clean and there are a lot of mature trees as well as open fields. It connects to the Oak Point Nature Preserve. I found that the paved trails were clean and well-maintained. I didn't explore too many of the unpaved trails this time because of the recent rains, but maybe I'll have a chance next time.

Saturday, September 06, 2014

Thursday, May 22, 2014

There are cement paths as well as dirt trails. I love that this is so close and yet feels like it's away from the city. My fiancé and I walked at dusk and saw fireflies and armadillos and heard frogs and crickets. It was so nice. The park itself is huge- it has a duck pond and is dog friendly too. We throw frisbees, fly kites, and picnic here.

Sunday, April 07, 2013

I love these trails! Absolutely beautiful!!!

Sunday, April 07, 2013