Boardwalk Trail

Boardwalk Trail is a 1.3 mile loop trail located near Webster, Texas and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

Nice trail for a leisurely walk, especially if you have kids. The boardwalks are fun because you get to see the wildlife from above.

visited the park to get in a 3-5 mile run... was very disappointed. I spent 25 minutes looking for an actual trail before giving up and just taking off down the most beaten down grass I could find. Finally I came upon what appeared to be a trail, so I followed as it led me to a boardwalk. Excited to have a trail, I picked up speed to actually begin my run, only to realize that the boardwalk leads to 3 different "bridges," each of which literally go nowhere, you just hit a dead end and have to turn around. The entire boardwalk including the paths to the 3 bridges was less than a quarter mile. I then did the trail around the dock, which was also less than a quarter mile. This park is huge, yet I didn't find a single trail or path that allowed me even a single uninterrputed mile without running in circles. By far the worst park I've been to for running.

Not really for hikers but a very nice place. I enjoyed my time.

this is a great park with cool playgrounds for her kids and a real cool lookout

Nice trail for my husband, 4 year old and I. We even saw a family of deer laying down in the woods. I will definitely do this one again.

geocaching

Had fun geocaching with the family. Nice quiet trail with plenty of side trails. Several Pokémon Go players out on the trail.

Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Great trails to hike on. Only downside is that there are no signs and a lot of turn offs.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Good place to go for a ride !!

Monday, November 16, 2015

Good

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Friday, April 26, 2013

It was a nice walk through the woods. Extremely Easy!