Balcones Canyonlands Indiangrass Trail

Balcones Canyonlands Indiangrass Trail is a 3.8 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Marble Falls, Texas that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October.

One of the best hikes I've ever done! Highly recommended to all!

The trail lives up to reviews, it includes a creek, hills, shady trees, cactus and grasses. Busy enough that you are not alone, but not at all crowded.

Pretty hike, but nothing too challenging or breathtaking. It's the perfect hike for beginners or those who just want to clear their minds.

Great trail to push out of shape feet and body.

This was a great place to hike with our family. We have a 4 and 1 year old who loved it. My 72 year old mother also came and greatly enjoyed it. We went on the short trails - pond and prairie & creek trail that had a old homestead house that the boys loved playing in. Carry lots of water and bring sunscreen and bug repellent.

walked all the trails and loved the quiet and peaceful scenery.

Beautiful and peaceful!

it made for enjoyable afternoon. the quiet is nice. Lightly traveled, and the few hikers were very friendly and considerate.

It was a good hike and the first trail was not hard on the legs and there was some really pretty areas to stop and admire the view.

I love this trail! It's well maintained and and challenging. I had my granddaughter with me today, so we completed about half of the available trails, but I definitely will return to complete the rest.

Great trail, nice views, signage could be better, not heavily trafficked. There are restrooms at trailhead. Cell service is non-existent on parts of the trail. There are some short easy trails near the trailhead but the longer loops are definitely not easy; moderate intensity with creek crossings, somewhat steep inclines, and narrow trails.