Armand Bayou Nature Center Trail

Armand Bayou Nature Center Trail is a 1.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Pasadena, Texas that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and nature trips and is accessible year-round.

The Armand Bayou Nature Center Trail is located in Pasadena Texas. The crushed granite trail is used primarily for walking, running and biking. NOTE: The trail is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.

I definitely love rolling through here. I love having all of the trees & nature flowing around me

I had a great time walking all the trails at Armand Bayou Nature Trails. My dad took man pictures of me and my mom.

Well maintained trails that are family friendly. You will see a lot of wildlife...we saw snakes, spiders, and turtles. It's fun to see the bayou with all of the water vegetation too. The trail itself wasn't difficult and was very shady. Overall a great experience.

Great trail for a family outing. kids enjoyed all the little extras. Admission is inexpensive.

This trail is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Should probably mention there is a cost to get in.

the Google address is incorrect! it says the trail head is on red coral road but that address takes you to someone's house. It's a nice house, but no bike path. The two trail heads are on Fairmont Parkway and at the Holly Bay park. From the park head to the back of the running track and you'll see the gravel trail. From either trail head just look for paths cut out into the woods and you'll find a pretty nice single track for mountain bikes. Great for practicing skills, some parts get technical but all-together really easy and super fun.

great for kids

Tuesday, August 09, 2016

I love the scenery around this park. I'm riding my bike here all of the time !!

Saturday, July 09, 2016

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Wednesday, February 03, 2016

It's great for Houston! A $4 charge for the use of the trails but it's great and interactive. Will be coming back to finish the last of the trails. Great for kids!

Thursday, October 22, 2015