Wild Turkey Trail

Wild Turkey Trail is a 1.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Lewisburg, Tennessee that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

1 hour ago

This was a great little trail to hike in the rain today. It's marked at 1.5 miles, but my smart watch tracked me at having walked nearly 3.5 miles, so I'm not sure how that happened. The only downsides are the road noise and the ticks! On the plus side, I was the only one out there so it was an easy, flat hike. I'm an avid hiker, and I'd gauge this trail as easy because it's so flat. It's July, so there were a few wildflowers scattered around. And I saw an awesome turtle on the way out!

Peaceful and pretty, but we ended up removing 7 ticks between the 3 of us, and we stuck to the trail the entire time. Be careful and check yourself and your dogs routinely!

nice. just to close to roads. other than that it's great. nice marks and very easy trail

Nice trail, saw lots of deer.

Great fall hike with family post-thanksgiving. Well maintained trail that's easy for all levels!

Thursday, July 07, 2016

nice easy trail.perfect for beginners.nice little pond on the right a ways in.I'll have to do this again in mid fall.now off to Henry Horton State Park hiking trails

Wednesday, July 06, 2016

easy trail.I liked it

Sunday, April 03, 2016

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Friday, November 27, 2015

Friday, November 27, 2015

Nice dayhike. It's pretty short but a peaceful walk in the woods.

Monday, July 13, 2015

It was definitely a beautiful ride. Would do again! Although the trails for biking aren't well marked you can figure it out. I'd say intermediate level. My 6 year old might have a hard time on some of the hills and curves but the other kids would do fine with it.