Warriors Passage Trail

Warriors Passage Trail is a 8.5 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Tellico Plains, Tennessee that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October.

Very lovely trail, fairly interpretive as far as markings go, definitely isn't a trail you can follow blindly. We ended up at a creek crossing, too deep to cross so we will have to come back in summer when it's warmer etc. gravel road to trailhead is narrow and bumpy ride, glad I didn't take my car & took the SUV instead!!!

This is a good place for a peaceful walk. the trail is not worn down, like a trails. you have to pay attention to stay on the trail. someone has marked the turns, with ribbon's. I hiked from the old furnace road. to wildcat creek. there is a small campsite at the creek. creek is beautiful.

The last mile of this trail is strenuous. We saw MULTIPLE scat from bear, and horses also use this trail. I would strongly recommend walking the Lookout Tower Rd the rest of the way up to truly experience the view.

Great trail. Took my 2 year old son and mom, everyone enjoyed it.

Most of the trail is great. The last mile is treacherous--uphill without a break.

Friday, March 11, 2016

a pretty fun trail not a lot of traffic on most parts marked by white blaze, but in field pretty difficult to distiguish the trail