Turkey Creek Greenway is a 3.4 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Knoxville, Tennessee and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 3.4 miles Elevation Gain: 150 feet Route Type: Out & Back

paved

Paved Greenway

I learnt how to road bike in this greenway. Late Evenings or early mornings are perfect. It is quite and safe. Best part, it has Starbucks, McDonald’s and newks cafe along the stretch and you can reward yourself with some treats after your workout. Best place to ride with your kids too. Me and my son really enjoy riding together in this trail. Easy to moderate trail.

good easy trailer, not much too do but ride

This trail is between the interstate and parking lots of Turkey Creek which makes for a lot of noise. For the most part, this is no shade. It’s ok, but like a previous reviewer mentioned, I wouldn’t make a special trip just to walk here.

Fri Jan 11 2019

Yuck. Only walk this if desperate to get out and you don't want to be near trees, water or peace. Follows the interstate. Surprised anyone paid for this to be built. Seems like a waste of pavement and construction time.

Mon Aug 27 2018

It’s a paved easy path so is what it is. Could be pretty but it is polluted with trash. If you live nearby it serves its purpose but wouldn’t go out of your way to walk here. I travel here for work and it is 6 min from my hotel so thought I would check it out vs a treadmill. Not worth the drive really.

Tue Jun 26 2018

nice shaded easy walk.

Mon Feb 20 2017

great trail with lots of options for lenght

Wed Aug 03 2016

It's was an easy well paced walk.

Sun Jun 07 2015

The greenway was nice, we really enjoyed it, even looked for a geocache or two. Unfortunately the closer we got to McDonalds, the more uncomfortable our walk got. We passed a few people including two drunk men that gave us a hard time. We ended up walking Lovell road back to avoid another confrontation.

recorded Turkey Creek Greenway