Triple Falls Trail on Bruce Creek

Triple Falls Trail on Bruce Creek is a 2.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Caryville, Tennessee that features a waterfall and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

easy beautiful hike

We did this with a couple of 8 year olds. Pretty good short hike. About 1 mile to the top with views north to Jacksboro and Cove Lake to the south. Last half on the way up is a little steep. Great water falls

The incline makes it a hard hike. The waterfalls were beautiful, even though it had not rained in two weeks. The hike to the top had breathtaking views. Truly was worth the hike.

This hike was a lot of fun! The falls were beautiful, and the hike up was actually really challenging for me, but really really fun. The bridge was cool , and a little farther up there is an awesome slanted rock crossing thing.....it was great. I haven't hiked since 2000, and this hike has me hooked! I give it five stars and two thumbs up! Cant wait till I hike more of the C.T.!

Great views from the top. Breath taking panoramic views of the mountains. Beautiful water fall. Easy hike to the falls but a little more difficult to the top, but so worth the hike.

I hiked this with my 4 and 6 year olds. We went all the way to the top. My kids are used to hiking. It is a hard hike, 1 mile up a mountain. Not easy for young kids. There is loose footing and slippery rocks at times. The trail is narrow in some sections as another reviewer said. We would do it again. The waterfalls then view from the top were beautiful.

Beautiful waterfalls, however would really nice if the hikers would abide by the pack it in/pack it out logo-- way to much trash around. Also a follower hiked got his vehicle broken into and a tire flattened. Just take caution if you park right at the trail head.

My favorite hike to date. Hard is correct but worth EVERY step. The waterfalls are beautiful and the view from the top is AWSOME. Loved it!!

Beautiful, but once you're away from the falls you can hear cars on the interstate.

beautiful hike, with great views of multiple waterfalls. My wife and I went with our 5 and 6 year old children, we all had fun. Not too strenuous of a hike if you're going all the way to the top. Took us 1 hr to reach the top. Couple of short, steep sections but all in all not bad.
The only draw back to this hike, which is the reason I gave it 4 out of 5 stars, is that it is so close to the intersate. However, you as long as you're adjacent to the waterfalls you don't hear it. If you want a quick, beautiful hike and aren't looking for serenity then this is a great hike

Very nice hike

It was a great hike. I found the trails marked well. It was uphill the last little bit, but not too bad of a climb. The view at the end is well worth it. The waterfalls at the beginning are great. The beginning of this trail is the end of Devil's Racetrack. I loved it.