Tour De Wolf Trail

Tour De Wolf Trail is a 5.8 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Memphis, Tennessee that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Tour De Wolf is located in Memphis, Tennessee inside of Shelby Farms Park. The trail is rated as easy to moderate and offers a number of activities such as hiking, mountain biking, trail running, or fishing and kayaking in one of the many lakes along the trail.

First trail ride for me and I was beat afterwards. Great trail, really fun. Will be back.

I love this trail!! I run it or bike it, both are great. I've also run it barefoot, but wouldn't suggest it for this particular trail.

nice trail

It's an intermediate trail with some bumps and sharp turns and you would enjoy it when it's raining.

Well marked trails although not well worn. Beautiful old growth forest.

Nice trail with variety but poorly marked and if it has rained recently come prepared for a sloppy trail.

Great trail running, lots of variety, new sustainable trails just opened. Just watch for horses, lots of unleashed dogs and snakes in the warmer months. I usually do my 10-13 mile runs out here.

Im new to mtb, it is a great place to get comfortable on your bike. Pretty smooth for the most part. I really enjoyed it and will continue to bike here on a regular basis.

Saturday, October 08, 2016

I loved it! But watch for hikers and unleashed dogs. I went on a weekend and it wasn't being used much and I was surprised. I love this trail and the bike stand with air and tools you can use to tweak your bike what a nice touch! I will use this trail again and again I highly recommend it moderate but fun!

Thursday, October 06, 2016