Tour De Wolf Trail

Tour De Wolf Trail is a 5.8 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Cordova, Tennessee that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Tour De Wolf is located in Memphis, Tennessee inside of Shelby Farms Park. The trail is rated as easy to moderate and offers a number of activities such as hiking, mountain biking, trail running, or fishing and kayaking in one of the many lakes along the trail.

It's an intermediate trail with some bumps and sharp turns and you would enjoy it when it's raining.

Well marked trails although not well worn. Beautiful old growth forest.

Nice trail with variety but poorly marked and if it has rained recently come prepared for a sloppy trail.

Great trail running, lots of variety, new sustainable trails just opened. Just watch for horses, lots of unleashed dogs and snakes in the warmer months. I usually do my 10-13 mile runs out here.

Im new to mtb, it is a great place to get comfortable on your bike. Pretty smooth for the most part. I really enjoyed it and will continue to bike here on a regular basis.

I loved it! But watch for hikers and unleashed dogs. I went on a weekend and it wasn't being used much and I was surprised. I love this trail and the bike stand with air and tools you can use to tweak your bike what a nice touch! I will use this trail again and again I highly recommend it moderate but fun!

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Great for beginners. Peaceful. Will see wildlife. Very cool old tombstones inside. Gave it 4 stars because it is not well marked.

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Monday, September 07, 2015

I've run the wolf at least 15-20 times, mostly prior to its recent reconstruction.

This is the hot trail of the ones in Memphis. By that I mean you spend much less time in the woods and out traversing scorching field or gravel tracks. As a run, I like it for a change of pace and the winding trails. I'd say it's a bit of a challenge for a newbie 10k. For better wood trails, do the colored trails along north of wolf river. Those are true trail with length of 3, 5,8 and so forth.

Thursday, July 16, 2015

I do like the Tour de Wolfe trail, however do not be fooled by these reviews calling the trail any type of flat or particularly easy. Many of these reviews and trackings are in fact for another sets of trails kept by Shelby Farms adjacent to the "main" park. These trails( yellow, blue, and white) are particularly easy, root, and hill free. Tour de Wolfe however is a more difficult trail with many short steep climbs and a few longer one, roots are still not too bad but there are a few.