T.O. Fuller State Park Trail

T.O. Fuller State Park Trail is a 3.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Memphis, Tennessee that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Nice, but lots of ticks and mosquitoes (avoid bringing a dog, mines was filled with ticks by the end of the hike).

Great little trail !! One of the more hillier loops in this area . Great for hiking or trail running . Loop is around 3.3 miles long. Can't wait to go back !

This loop is closer to 3.30 than 4. Very runable and a lot of climbing for a short loop. Really enjoyed it. You will forget your in Memphis for a moment.

Loved it

Saturday, August 06, 2016

I liked the rough terrain, but you can here the traffic which kinda took away from the feeling of isolation.

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

My absolute favorite place to run and hike in Memphis! One of the best secret spots. The trail is almost always maintained, unless you go right after a storm, and the staff are super friendly. 250ft of elevation gain over 4 miles. They are improving the park now to include a really cool nature center on other old golf course and replant the whole area with native plants and grasses.

Friday, July 22, 2016

stinging needles thru path. it is not maintained

Friday, May 20, 2016

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Meh. The trail itself is challenging enough, and it's pretty when you're not right up next to the road, but half the time I was hiking, I kept smelling human waste. Not sure if it was all the stagnant water or the dumping station for the campground. And they're apparently doing construction? I go hiking to get away from human noise. For the novice hiker who enjoys a hike close to civilization, this is an ideal trail.

Saturday, March 05, 2016

I got to the visitor center and the park ranger named Tony was very helpful and friendly. He passed out a copy of the trail to me and I was off on my way. I started at the trail head across the street and I was off. The trail was marked well and very enjoyable. Tons of birds and squirrels and many trees have signage on them as well. I will do it again!

Sunday, January 17, 2016

This is not an easy trail for young children like my 7 and 9 year old it was hard for the adults it was medium unless your wearing a 40 lb vest like my hiking partner was carrying. It is pet friendly and Chucalissa is close by

Monday, October 19, 2015

A nice trail, well marked with big plastic poles. The poles are different colors, orange and blue, but there is really only one trail.
It's hard to believe you're still in Memphis in this park.
Some up and down.
We saw a bald eagle and heard an owl hooting!
Beautiful autumn day.