The Greenway

The Greenway is a 7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near White House, Tennessee. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for walking, trail running, and road biking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Trail was very clean and has plenty of shade. The only restrooms are at either end of the trail.

Awesome trail! Love the creek, but I would like to venture off the paved path.

This is a nice trail but it is not a loop 6-1 miles. It is 3.5 miles one way. We walk it a lot. The loop was proposed but has never happened. Trail is easy.

It was steep on some parts but a really good trail for dog walking. Creek access at multiple spots along the path. The greenway goes through some very beautiful wooded areas. There are some places you can go off trail but it's mainly paved. We would definitely go again and do the full loop sometime. We only walked about a mile in.

Don't click on directions for this. Just use GPS for White House fire dept. and go to the municipal park. Otherwise you'll be driving through a neighborhood trying to find the woods and trails. It's a good spot for frisbee golf and paved walkways. But not true hiking

This is a paved, well-maintained greenway that has a short span that winds through a residential area then out into some beautiful scenery. I will definitely go again.

There is no trail at the address given above. Just a residential neighborhood. HOWEVER, a few miles away there is a beautiful path called the White House Greenway. Pastures, water, and nice trees along the part I walked. Very pet friendly. I prefer unpaved trails so I went with 4 stars. We entered at the Veterans Memorial trailhead off Brinkley Lane. There are several other entry points available but we stumbled upon this one.

Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Monday, May 09, 2016

Monday, April 25, 2016

Peaceful on the half that is a paved walkway, not interested in walking through neighborhoods to complete the loop. More of a there and back again trail than a loop. I enjoyed the labeled trees, easy grades, and creek side beauty.

Saturday, April 02, 2016

Amazing walking/running paved trail! Very scenic, clean, and peaceful!

Tuesday, February 23, 2016