Sunset Rock via Bluff Trail

Sunset Rock via Bluff Trail is a 3.4 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Lookout Mountain, Tennessee that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Nice easy trail with a few inclines but nothing too difficult! Beautiful views at top and along the way, and son many friendly people to stop and say hello as they are hiking, and/or rappelling

Did a total of 7 miles off this trail when we were only shooting to do 4. That means it was definitely a good and easy trail! Well until the end when you have to hike back up the two sections of stairs to Sunset Rocks parking lot, that kicked our butts.

It was a nice trail and nice view! I took a puppy on the hike with me and he loved it too!

Magnificent. I saw families with young children on the trail. I saw seasoned hikers and I saw casual strollers. It is on the side of a mountain and the climb up to sunset rock is steep but there are steps built with stone so looks natural. The views are breath taking; the best I have seen.

nice little trail, very nice view.

fairly easy hike with great views of moccasin bend. great for inexperienced hikers, with high pay off for effort.

Super easy trail! Amazing view.