Stringers Ridge via Blue Trail

Stringers Ridge via Blue Trail is a 4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Chattanooga, Tennessee that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Tree down at Hill City near marker "5".
Seems a lot of confusion about trail directions. Caught up to one walking the same direction as me, met two separate runners coming the other direction.

Never found the trail head. Directions Took me to Nikki's Restaurant.

awesome set of trails but can be very crowded with bikers later in the day

Was a nice brisk walk so close to home how could I not love it?

Take some water. Lots of ups and downs.

We did this hike with our kids (18 months, 4 and 5 yrs. we carried the 18 month old but the other two were able to enjoy the trail. We did the strut trail. Trail was nicely market, clean bathrooms and adequate parking at the trailhead. The foliage was thick so we didn't get the views we were hoping to see. Might be a good spring hike. A little bit of climb in to beginning but flattened out at the top for the loop. It was a good morning hike before the aquarium opened.

BEWARE My car was vandalized in the middle of the day. I was parked in the main parking lot. They stole my purse. I had hidden it in the back of my SUV and they busted my back window out. This was an experienced thief. Within minutes they were using my credit cards. The police told us that earlier in the day while a woman was changing her clothes in the back seat of her car (tinted windows) her window was busted. They didn't see her in the car.
A great location to hike, ride bikes, nice clean trails but don't leave anything in your car!