Signal Point Trail

Signal Point Trail is a 13 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Chattanooga, Tennessee that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

off road driving

NOT THE RIGHT ADDRESS OR COORDINATES! I couldn’t find this place to save my life! I searched and searched but could not find it! I gave up two hours later and just picked a different place! If anyone knows how to get to this trail, please please please tell me. Email me ducklover1231@gmail.com!! I really want to do this trail!!!!

great fall hike.

Excellent out and back

it was pretty dope.

This section of trail is an excellent example of what this region and the Cumberland Trail as a whole offers. Multiple unobstructed views, stream crossings, geological features, and decent elevation changes.

Awesome views! Signal Point was my first, true hike... I'm hooked! I'm ready for my next trail!

Great trail

off road driving

why is this marked with off roading?

we found this to be a bit harder than we thought but we're flatland erst from Orlando. Loved the overlook about .4 miles from the larger suspension bridge. Trail was pretty well marked. Even though the last .25 mile had some stairs, it was strenuous. Quite rocky but magnificent Vistas

Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Friday, September 09, 2016

Friday, September 09, 2016

There was one good view a half mile into the hike. Back tracked down on the trail. Not too much to see but we also did not do the full hike toward the waterfall. However, there was no running water on the trail where it looked to be one. Trail seem to not be as popular, little over grown. Also, found a total of 5 ticks on us after the 1-2 hour hike.

Saturday, July 16, 2016