Shelby Dog Park Loop is a 1.9 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Memphis, Tennessee that features a lake. The trail is good for all skill levels and offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Distance: 1.9 miles Elevation Gain: 88 feet Route Type: Loop

Big enough to get your dog tired out and a little walk for yourself. Good for all skill levels. Most is in direct sunlight. Good vibes all around there.

Tue Jul 10 2018

Best Dog Park in the state.

Mon Oct 23 2017

Mon Feb 27 2017

For my dog's sake I give this a 5 star review. When I lived in Cordova we took our dogs here a LOT and they had so much room to run and play. They also had the little pond they could jump in and play.

Sat Oct 29 2016

We love this dog park. Lots of trails and a variety of terrain including woods and tall grass. Plenty of ponds for work or play. Plenty of people and dogs on weekends for socializing. There are fountains for dogs and people at the NE parking area as well as a dog wash/rinse.

Sat Apr 16 2016

We love Shelby Farms Dog Park. It is the best dog park I have ever been to with trails and ponds and lots of dogs! Great for socializing your dogs and people too!

Mon Apr 20 2015

Great place. I take my dog often for off leash hikes. Some decent elevation if you plan your route. Lots of ponds to traverse. Don't need boots for this park. The proper name is Outback Dog Park. My route is right at 2 miles, which takes me and Hobo just under an hour.

recorded Shelby Dog Park Loop