Shelby Dog Park

Shelby Dog Park is a 1.9 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Cordova, Tennessee. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking and walking. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

For my dog's sake I give this a 5 star review. When I lived in Cordova we took our dogs here a LOT and they had so much room to run and play. They also had the little pond they could jump in and play.

We love this dog park. Lots of trails and a variety of terrain including woods and tall grass. Plenty of ponds for work or play. Plenty of people and dogs on weekends for socializing. There are fountains for dogs and people at the NE parking area as well as a dog wash/rinse.

We love Shelby Farms Dog Park. It is the best dog park I have ever been to with trails and ponds and lots of dogs! Great for socializing your dogs and people too!

Great place. I take my dog often for off leash hikes. Some decent elevation if you plan your route. Lots of ponds to traverse. Don't need boots for this park. The proper name is Outback Dog Park. My route is right at 2 miles, which takes me and Hobo just under an hour.