Rocky Path Loop

Rocky Path Loop is a 2.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Fosterville, Tennessee that features a great forest setting. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, trail running, and nature trips. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Our favorite trail with the dogs! Right now, the foliage has really grown up (no kidding, 4ft tall in some areas). Get ready for a good sweat and hike!

not as easy as it describes. some area you will have to jump from one rock to the other. overall it a great trail

This was a fun hike, but I feel like the easy rating is a bit misleading. I took my dogs and there were several times where you had to jump from one rock to another and my boxer was not a fan! At one point I had to climb in the space between the rocks and lift him over because he absolutely refused to jump the space on his own.

Be ready for rock hopping with interesting rock formations. Would call this hike a little more demanding than easy due to having to jump gaps.

Monday, August 14, 2017

This was so fun! A true reminder that even though we moved to the city, we still live in the mountains! We take our kids here and we love it!

Saturday, October 15, 2016