Rock Island and Cumberland Caverns: Crossville to McMinnville

Rock Island and Cumberland Caverns: Crossville to McMinnville is a 63.7 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Sparta, Tennessee that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Point to Point

cave

old growth

several different waterfalls here. you can do lots of exploring here too. Several different spots to swim in. Also a couple cliff diving spots.

scenic driving

I have to agree with everybody else. Beautiful!!!!!!!!! This area is paradise!

scenic driving

I do not give many 5 star reviews but tis place is just beautiful. So many waterfalls. So many beautiful hiking trails. I want to come back with more time.

Monday, April 25, 2016

Extremely beautiful!!! One of my favorite waterfalls!

Monday, February 01, 2016

So much to see and do in this area! - waterfalls, mountain views, great caves, fishing, camping, hiking, eating - awesome area!

Friday, December 04, 2015

Amazing place. Waterfalls every where. Numerous trails. One of my favorite state parks.

Wednesday, June 05, 2013

The Blue Hole Trail in is Rock Island State Park. The sign at the entrance warns that the trail is steep & strenuous. The area has many water falls and is beautiful.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

We were just traveling through the area when by mistake discovered this beautiful area! Lots to do and not much time on our day we chose to swim. It was the most magical place I had ever seen! Water falls 360! Trails all around can't wait to go back and spend more time.