Rainbow Lake to Bee Branch and Signal Point Trail

Rainbow Lake to Bee Branch and Signal Point Trail is a 4.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Signal Mountain, Tennessee that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

A moderate hike, runable in parts dues to rocks and roots and uphill scrambles. Well worth it for the views. Trail is a bit hard to follow near the waterfall. If pressed for time head straight to Edwards point trail bypassing most of the loop.

Beautiful hike for photos. Would have been moderate if not for humidity. I would definitely recommend.

Best hike I've been on. This one has it all! Capped off by an amazing overlook.

Absolutely love this hiking trail!

Beautiful trails. My husband and I took our dog and walked for hours. We parked at the Rainbow Lake parking lot but we must have taken a wrong turn somewhere along the way because we came out of the woods along way from the parking lot so I suggest before you go to look at maps. But other than that it's absolutely beautiful once you get past the golf course area and all the noise. Make sure you take a really good tick repellent because even though I sprayed us all down we were covered in ticks. We had more on us than our dog had.

Nice hike. Well maintained gravel path. The first half mile there was a lot of noise from chainsaws in a nearby neighborhood. We had more fun once we got to Bee Branch Trail. It is a traditional dirt trail and less traveled. The Rainbow Lake area was crowded even on a weekday. Overlooks were beautiful. It was a very nice area and the trails were well marked.

Rainbow trail is amazing and moderate for hikers love it