Rainbow Lake Parking Lot to Edwards Point

Rainbow Lake Parking Lot to Edwards Point is a 2.8 mile loop trail located near Signal Mountain, Tennessee that features a waterfall. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great hiking trail with nice falls and the mountain overlook is amazing. It was worth the trip to hike and see the great views. We will definitely be visiting these trails again.

enjoyed the falls and the fall colors

I absolutely loved this hike!! It was peaceful and quiet! The falls where beautiful and I plan to go back again soon!!!

My husband, and I along with our dog Roxxy love Rainbow Lake. The only downfall to this trail is that it is poorly marked. At the beginning there's white markings on the trees but after that you don't see anything even at a fork where it is really needed. Luckily, we ran into a couple that had taken a wrong turn and ask them so we knew to not take the right at the fork to keep going straight. To me, this trail is not kid friendly. It's too steep, too rocky, and when you get to the top you will have gray hair from trying to keep the kids from the sides. The view is beautiful though and the hike is very scenic. You will love it!