Rainbow Lake and Bee Branch Trail Loop

Rainbow Lake and Bee Branch Trail Loop is a 2.8 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Signal Mountain, Tennessee that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and trail running and is best used from January until January. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I chose this hike, specifically to get to Edwards Point. It was a fairly easy and marked trail for 0.5 miles past the bridge. Unfortunately, the trail began to fade, fallen trees limited my accessibility, and I had to navigate my way back. I hope the next time I come to Chattanooga, the trail will be better marked and I will be able to get to Edwards Point. The trail overall was very clean and populated enough that I felt safe as a lone hiker.

Great hiking trail with nice falls and the mountain overlook is amazing. It was worth the trip to hike and see the great views. We will definitely be visiting these trails again.

enjoyed the falls and the fall colors

I absolutely loved this hike!! It was peaceful and quiet! The falls where beautiful and I plan to go back again soon!!!

My husband, and I along with our dog Roxxy love Rainbow Lake. The only downfall to this trail is that it is poorly marked. At the beginning there's white markings on the trees but after that you don't see anything even at a fork where it is really needed. Luckily, we ran into a couple that had taken a wrong turn and ask them so we knew to not take the right at the fork to keep going straight. To me, this trail is not kid friendly. It's too steep, too rocky, and when you get to the top you will have gray hair from trying to keep the kids from the sides. The view is beautiful though and the hike is very scenic. You will love it!

Great hike with waterfalls and a swinging bridge!

Great trail! Edward's point offers a fantastic view. My wife and I did the 4.2 mile hike. There are several spots with rock formations if you want to climb around a bit.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

It's a little difficult in places once you get past the swing bridge, but other than that, it's awesome! So is the view!

Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Easy and very pretty. Loved the bridges. Nice for beginner or with children or if you just want a quick little hike.

Monday, April 25, 2016

Nice walk

Monday, March 21, 2016

Love!

Saturday, November 14, 2015

easy for kiddos....really enjoyed the trail

Monday, September 14, 2015

It was moderately difficult but the view at the end is worth it!

Friday, July 03, 2015

It was a fun trail! Easy walk down and then we got to cool off in the water! It was so fun!