Rainbow Lake and Bee Branch Trail Loop is a 2.8 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Signal Mountain, Tennessee that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and trail running and is best used from January until January. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

So beautiful especially after all the rainfall we’ve had! It’s possible to take little ones down to the falls without risking ledges and high parts. But after that, the trail is sometimes only visible by blue paint mark on the trees. My four pre-k son did the whole thing but we helped him cross the streams and held his hand over rocks. Loved the suspension bridges and the fall foliage! There were lots of little creeks to cross on the back side and some rocky parts to the trail. We will be back!

Nice surprise! Convenient!

good trail, some great views , cool suspension bridges. lots of downed trees, slipoery moss rock, roots, list the trail at one point, and had yo do some bushwacking

Plenty of parking. Easy most of the trail with some rocky areas around the creek. Lots of water in creek after lots of rain. Very pretty. We had small dog (9lbs). Had to carry over some rocks but she walked most all. Great hike.

Not my favorite, but good trail. I like the climb back up from the damn.

great place

Enjoyed the trail!! Great for kids and dogs!! Def one my fav and go to!

No kids

So much to explore, beautiful falls!

great trail

Very nice trail.

beautiful and peaceful. love the falls.

Make sure you watch the trail markers carefully

Great hike down to the creek and back. My 3 year old loved the swinging bridge.

Some easy sections and some difficult areas. A little slippery with mud and leaves. Marked fairly well with blue marks most of the way. Three bridges to cross. Saw lots of dogs but it seemed like everyone was good about picking up after them. Parking lot is tiny but saw some parking along the road. We will be going back for sure!

I chose this hike, specifically to get to Edwards Point. It was a fairly easy and marked trail for 0.5 miles past the bridge. Unfortunately, the trail began to fade, fallen trees limited my accessibility, and I had to navigate my way back. I hope the next time I come to Chattanooga, the trail will be better marked and I will be able to get to Edwards Point. The trail overall was very clean and populated enough that I felt safe as a lone hiker.

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Great hiking trail with nice falls and the mountain overlook is amazing. It was worth the trip to hike and see the great views. We will definitely be visiting these trails again.

Monday, November 13, 2017

enjoyed the falls and the fall colors

Sunday, November 12, 2017

I absolutely loved this hike!! It was peaceful and quiet! The falls where beautiful and I plan to go back again soon!!!

Sunday, September 17, 2017

My husband, and I along with our dog Roxxy love Rainbow Lake. The only downfall to this trail is that it is poorly marked. At the beginning there's white markings on the trees but after that you don't see anything even at a fork where it is really needed. Luckily, we ran into a couple that had taken a wrong turn and ask them so we knew to not take the right at the fork to keep going straight. To me, this trail is not kid friendly. It's too steep, too rocky, and when you get to the top you will have gray hair from trying to keep the kids from the sides. The view is beautiful though and the hike is very scenic. You will love it!

Monday, July 03, 2017

Great hike with waterfalls and a swinging bridge!

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Great trail! Edward's point offers a fantastic view. My wife and I did the 4.2 mile hike. There are several spots with rock formations if you want to climb around a bit.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

It's a little difficult in places once you get past the swing bridge, but other than that, it's awesome! So is the view!

Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Easy and very pretty. Loved the bridges. Nice for beginner or with children or if you just want a quick little hike.

Monday, April 25, 2016

Nice walk

Monday, March 21, 2016

Love!

Saturday, November 14, 2015

easy for kiddos....really enjoyed the trail

Monday, September 14, 2015

It was moderately difficult but the view at the end is worth it!

Friday, July 03, 2015

It was a fun trail! Easy walk down and then we got to cool off in the water! It was so fun!