Rainbow Falls

Rainbow Falls is a 3.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Reliance, Tennessee that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Rock Creek pours a total of 30 to 40 feet over a series of three distinct drops. The only really good vantage of all of them together is when the vegetation is not in leaf. While no formal name is given to the falls on the Cherokee National Forest trail signs, the same agency has it labeled on its online map entitled Chilhowee Trail System.

Walked this trail yesterday. It was very nice, with a nice waterfall at the end. There is also a nice swimming hole. The trail is wide enough and clear enough that you could wear shorts and not be brushing brushes. A little incline in a few spots, but mostly level. We will definitely go back and take friends here.

I love hiking, but I don't do it frequently. This was a fairly easy trail and the waterfall at the end was so very worth every step. My wife and I lost the trail for a while, but we kept going and it turned out we'd gone the correct way. We enjoyed this trail quite a lot and will be taking it again.

Fun, easy hike to a beautiful spot!

Gorgeous! We hiked it with our two kiddos and it was pouring rain. So much fun.

Very scenic and easy trail. Nice waterfall. I would do it again

can you camp one night here ??

Two water crossings. Good hike to take children on.

muddy trail from the night before small trail but with a four year old is kind of tough specially the two crossing creek carrying him across

Great trail. Cross over the river twice to keep to it.