Radnor Lake South Lake Trail

Radnor Lake South Lake Trail is a 2.5 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Nashville, Tennessee that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

Easy flat lakeside trail around Lake Radnor.

Easy but beautiful trail. Saw lots of wildlife and had a great time working up a good sweat.

Depends on what you're looking for. After sitting in Brentwood traffic, then further doing three loops of the parking lot to find a space, my dog and I see a giant sign letting us know dogs aren't invited. Already investing that amount of time, I decided to run the quickest route by the lake, to the top of the road (which dogs are allowed to walk on). Boy was I wrong. The number of dirty looks (see lady in picture) and people telling me I'd get fined was amazing, and over seriously 10 minutes. I recognize I was the one breaking the rules and that some people don't like dogs, but you know what, I don't like little kids. Does that mean we should have parks where little kids aren't allowed? No, that's crazy.
As for the park itself, while beautiful, this is sterile nature. Trails are lined with wooden planks, wood chips cover walking paths, and elevation is absolutely minimal (some side trails, also not dog friendly, offer a LITTLE more challenge). If you want to take your mom for a stroll, come here. If you want outdoor adventure or exercise, probably head somewhere else.
I promise I won't bring my dog back...

Easy, enjoyable trail. Definitely my most frequented.

Enjoyed my 1st Radnor Lake trip. Will be back!

Popular for a reason. Numerous great lake views and lots of wildlife. Parking can be a nightmare, especially on weekends. Nashville's oasis.