Piney Falls Via Piney Creek Trail

Piney Falls Via Piney Creek Trail is a 0.6 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Spencer, Tennessee that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Short trail with spectacular views.

Beautiful. Make sure you go all the way to the top of dam. Lots of water today although I do not know what normal water level is.

Cool trail. Plan on doing the Cable Trail, Fall Creek Falls, and the swinging bridge at Piney Creek Falls on the same day. All short but amazing.

Great with kids!

short hike but nice view of the falls.

Nice little hike to suspension bridge. Great view off bridge. when you get to the end of bridge follow trip down around to the left under bridge. This trail will turn to moderate along the water. Try not to fall in. It will go to the waterfall and the views over it are amazing. We found a swimming area in the river back around the bridge.

Pretty easy trail. Unfortunately the view was blocked by a large tree in the distance, so seeing the falls in all their glory couldn't happen. From what I did see, I'd say it's the prettiest in the park so far.

Really cool waterfall and swinging bridge. My boys (9&11) loved the hike. Not very difficult.

Not easy! It is a beautiful and fun trail, but definitely not easy! Would rate it as moderate. Has steep inclines, slick rocks, trails past the bridge are not maintained, and at a point impassable without getting into the creek itself.

Probably my favorite place at Fall Creek Falls State Park!!!! It's part of the lower loop and really made my hike crossing it!!!! Probably for this trail itself, it might be short and disappointing to many, so I definitely suggest trying the lower loop or a better part of it. I like this area much more than the cane creek area, which must be why I was disappointed when I asked about the suspension bridge and the ranger sent me to cane creek. Don't get me wrong that's a gorgeous sight as well!