Piney Falls Via Piney Creek Trail

Piney Falls Via Piney Creek Trail is a 0.6 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Spencer, Tennessee that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

5 minutes ago

short hike but nice view of the falls.

Nice little hike to suspension bridge. Great view off bridge. when you get to the end of bridge follow trip down around to the left under bridge. This trail will turn to moderate along the water. Try not to fall in. It will go to the waterfall and the views over it are amazing. We found a swimming area in the river back around the bridge.

Pretty easy trail. Unfortunately the view was blocked by a large tree in the distance, so seeing the falls in all their glory couldn't happen. From what I did see, I'd say it's the prettiest in the park so far.

Really cool waterfall and swinging bridge. My boys (9&11) loved the hike. Not very difficult.

Not easy! It is a beautiful and fun trail, but definitely not easy! Would rate it as moderate. Has steep inclines, slick rocks, trails past the bridge are not maintained, and at a point impassable without getting into the creek itself.

Probably my favorite place at Fall Creek Falls State Park!!!! It's part of the lower loop and really made my hike crossing it!!!! Probably for this trail itself, it might be short and disappointing to many, so I definitely suggest trying the lower loop or a better part of it. I like this area much more than the cane creek area, which must be why I was disappointed when I asked about the suspension bridge and the ranger sent me to cane creek. Don't get me wrong that's a gorgeous sight as well!

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Monday, September 05, 2016

This out and back was a bit disappointing for me. I encountered a wide open trail that was basically an abandoned jeep trail. This is very easy trail, with some mild climbing involved, and no technical areas to overcome. Good for any beginner/novice rider.

Sunday, September 04, 2016

Friday, June 10, 2016

Trail hasn't been cleared for a while to the top of the falls but a beautiful falls

Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Local to this area and love this place. Home sweet home to me.

Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

This was me basically begging to continue hiking this day; we had seen Falls Creek Falls & been disappointed; however, I had heard this waterfall had a suspension bridge; boy were we surprised. There was beautiful water to be seen just over the edge & at one look-off you can tell there is a HUGE waterfall in the distance beyond the trees. However, if you actually go over the suspension bridge & past a little "hidden" path along the river there is a walkway like someone else mentioned (almost like tricky stairs alongside a rock wall). BE CAREFUL if it has rained, or hasn't. It is slimey, no matter. Keep going & soon you will be RIGHT ABOVE the falls to your right. It is visually stunning & totally worth the bit of an adventure to get there!