Pilot Knob Ridge and Hallmark Hollow Loop Trail

Pilot Knob Ridge and Hallmark Hollow Loop Trail is a 4.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Eva, Tennessee that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

There are 3,5,10,and 20 mile trail options. We did the 5 mile trail as we had other trails in the area to check out that day. It was a great hike with only one good sized hill. We started behind the museum, which is worth checking out. There was a nice shelter for camping about halfway along. I would definetly recommend this hike and would like to try the longer trails.

This is a beautiful park. Highest point in Western TN! We camped right on the lake and enjoyed hiking along the beach. My dog loved running along the lake and playing in the water. There was some trash so we did a clean up making hiking the next day even more fun. We took a ranger guided canoe trip the first day. The rangers were fun and knowledgable. The trails are well marked and have sweet views of Kentucky Lake. The lady at the museum store was most helpful, kind to my dog and provided me with a color coded trail map. Really a nice park!