Panther Creek Park Trails

Panther Creek Park Trails is a 4.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Talbott, Tennessee that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

canoeing

Great trails, it close by and convienant. Wonderful views of Cherokee Lake.

Nice views around the lake (especially if the water is up). Plenty to do around the park.

Beautiful! !

I like this trail. I've done it a few times. I'd say it's decently difficult since I'm the only one of my friends that made it all the way through.

When you need a quick fix without a lot of driving #outsidetherapy

This is a great trail system something for all skill levels not to crowed and everyone I ran into was very nice and helpful trails were in good shape only seen tree across 1 trail in 2 places I will go back and ride the rest of the trails I didn't have time to get to.

Great park, not many people on the trails.

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Monday, July 18, 2016

Friday, May 27, 2016

My brother and I did the point lookout trail, which was pretty steep at some points so a great workout! I do wish that there was a higher platform to stand on or some of the trees were cleared for the view at the summit. It's a pretty narrow window where the trees are thin enough to see through, and even still it's fairly hard to see. The park overall was very well kept and beautiful, and great for a family outing or some camping!

Thursday, May 12, 2016