Ozone Falls

Ozone Falls is a 0.3 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Rockwood, Tennessee that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, nature trips, and bird watching and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 0.3 miles Elevation Gain: 111 feet Route Type: Out & Back

From Clarksville take Arkansas 21 north for 18 miles.

The falls were pretty what i could see of them But please note, while the TOP of the falls is an easy walk, to get the the bottom is basically scaling down a VERY steep, rocky canyon edge. It is not easy in any way, though not very long. But if you have any mobility issues it would be near impossibly to get down there.

This is definitely not pet friendly. the top waterfall trail is easy but the bottom hike is more of a climb. Super quick and beautiful though!

Very nice little side trip. Whenever I 40 is shut down due to traffic I will Cut through the area. It is a very short hike but a really pretty waterfall.

The trail down was rocky but not difficult unless you have trouble with stairs. Small children definitely need help. I have been wanting to visit this waterfall for quite awhile. The pictures I’ve seen of the waterfall and pool at the base are beautiful, so I was disappointed to see that there was only a small trickle of water. The creek bed was dry, and the leaves have not changed colors yet. But I still give this a 4 as the rock wall surrounding the falls are simply amazing. I happily explored the area and thought it was very cool to see what usually may be under water. I visited the falls on 10/11/19. I will definitely be back after they have had some rain.

The trail to the base of the falls is relatively short. It is quite rocky so wear good shoes. The falls were not very heavy since we've had a dry spell but it is still quite beautiful and relaxing. The trail is not as long as my recording shows. I forgot to turn off the app.

Really enjoyed the beautiful waterfall. A very short moderate hike with a rewarding view.

You can't see a thing from the upper falls and it's pretty dangerous up there. The lower falls trail I had my dog and didn't feel like climbing over big boulders with her so I can comment on the lower trail. The parking lot only holds about 5 cars and there is a gravel road across the street but I'm not sure you're supposed to park there but I did.

Beautiful. We got started nice and early, not to many people and the weather was great. We really took our time both ways up and down. There was so much to explore and the water was chilly but refreshing. Moderate is accurate, little hikers may need some additional help navigating some of the terrain on the back up. I'll be back to hike it again in the fall.

short hike but absolutely sweet payoff. be great for a summer morning swimming hole. falls are stunning.

Such a great hike, the upper trail is very easy, not very difficult to follow or any loose rocks. The trail to the bottom of the waterfall is a little more difficult. If it has rained at all the rocks are very slick and slippery and there is not much to hang on to for balance. It’s definitely worth the hike down and back up, however. Great swimming hole and amazing view.

Beautiful Waterfall. con: lots of rocks, but worth it. Lower trail is NOT for small children or dogs

I would recommend wearing regular shoes or hiking shoes. No sandals or flip flops during the decent. Beautiful view and nice cool spray at the bottom from the falls!

Awesome place....rocky on way down but not that bad. I did it with my 3 children 11, 5, and 4 as well as, my dog. Nice swimming hole. Only let down is the idiots that leave behind glass bottles.

recorded Ozone Falls

Climb down worse than up. Easy access off road.

Spectacular waterfall. A little treacherous on the way down, but well worth it. Bring a bathing suit for the bottom. Not much of a “hike,” more of a view.

Very short hike but going down to the falls is very rocky so be careful. Going to the top is extremely easy and also short. I highly recommend it. Why not see a 110ft waterfall that you can almost see from the road? Make sure to bring your bathing suit as well! ***Also, there are NO dogs allowed as this app tells you wrong.***

Love this place. Moderate hike to falls. No restrooms must use nature

Nice falls. Short but rocky hike. Took my dog & she hurt her foot on the rocks.

Stunning

beautiful falls... not much of a hike. But if you are in the area definitely one to see.

Super Pretty and the top of the falls is extremely easy to walk to (200 yards), but to go to the base of the falls is much steeper and can be slippery in spots. If you go slow and are careful, you shouldn't have any issues. Totally worth the time to stop by! Quick Video of our hike: https://youtu.be/aWDVBhbvakI

Beautiful, yes. The "hike" to the bottom is straight down over big boulders, not much of a path. NOT kid friendly.