Ocoee Rive: Number 3 Dam to Parksville Lake

Ocoee Rive: Number 3 Dam to Parksville Lake is a 16.5 mile point-to-point trail located near the city of Copperhill that features a river. The trail is rated as moderate and is primarily used for canoeing and whitewater kayaking.

Distance: 16.5 miles Elevation Gain: 3 feet Route Type: Point to Point

Sunday, September 09, 2018

Went with a group from work, had the best guide we could ask for. Checked off a bucket list item, and will definitely be back again!! Highly recommend this!

Monday, October 03, 2016

One of my favorite pastime for my wife and I

Thursday, February 04, 2016

Awesome! Must do.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Went with East TN WhiteWater Club out of Oak Ridge TN, the group made it safe and the level of experience with the senior members really made everyone feel safe. Also did it on a raft with the cats from Ocoee Outdoors, the rafting was fun, but I prefer to be in control of my own destiny so kayaking is the way to go for me. However, not for novice skill level-go with a group and it is strongly encouraged that you have some education on the water before tackling such a demanding river.

Monday, January 28, 2013

The middle portion of the Ocoee River is a dam fed river which has a good enough flow and challenging areas that make this a great place for the first rafting experience.

Tuesday, June 13, 2017