Mossy Ridge Trail

Mossy Ridge Trail is a 4.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Nashville, Tennessee that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is best used from April until April. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

1 hour ago

Great trail once you get it. We parked about half a mile from the nature center at Edwin Warner so we were a mile and a half to the trail, then 4.5 miles which is awesome but not easy then 1.5 miles back.... i will figure out how to get closer to the trail next time... but great trail.

Great trail with lots of ups and downs. Good workout.

What a wonderful trail & a great workout, especially if you're trail running. While this trail says it's only a little over 5 miles a lot is uphill and probably will end up doing more than that if you park where directed from the app and take a few wrong turns like I did on the way back to the parking lot. Heavily trafficked and lots of dogs but great trail!

Great trail! Enjoyed every step, especially by the little water fall.

Probably the first trail I ever did. More crowded now but nice.

Love this trail!!!! It's long and it's beautiful

Excellent trail. I love the spring/small fall. Last time I completed, my Fitbit measured it at just over 5 miles, not sure if the trail is marked wrong or I need to recalibrate my tech.

neat

Great trail! :)

Really great trail. Parts of it were steep enough to get the heart racing but it is SOOO BEAUTIFUL. Can't wait to see it in the spring!! Second time I visited this park and can t wait to go back!!!