Memorial Day Sale! Get a year of AllTrails Pro for only $14.99
Get Started

Montgomery Bell Mountain Bike Loop

Montgomery Bell Mountain Bike Loop is a 15.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near White Bluff, Tennessee that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for mountain biking.

The park has approximately 20 miles of dirt mountain bike trail. The various trails differ in difficulty from easy to difficult. Trails Red: Easy White: Intermediate Blue: Intermediate Green and Yellow: Expert/Advanced riders only Mountain bikes are only allowed on mountain bike trails. Mountain bikes are not allowed on hiking trails. No motorized bikes on any trails. No hikers or runners on mountain bike trails.

On the way from Memphis to Nashville my wife and I decided to try the “easy trail”. The easy trail was harder than we expected. Lol. Beautiful area. Trails were marked perfectly!

Great mountain bike trails!!! I love riding here!

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

I honestly did not like this trail at all. There were spider webs everywhere and it was annoying to have to deal with. I spent so much time trying to avoid them I wasnt able to fully enjoy the trail. Parts of it where also unmaintained which I did not like. If you just want to view a little bit of water and majorly forest then come here. Just know that you will be taking spiders home and other ticks.

Monday, October 31, 2016

We did the 11.4 miles and it was incredible! The trail was marked well to easily find our way and was full of beautiful views. The water was low so we didn't have to get wet at all when crossing the creek - recommend bringing lots of water and extra socks! And watch out for falling acorns 

Sunday, July 13, 2014

My favorite trail in Middle Tennessee, this trail has some of everything: quiet flat rides through beautiful wooded areas, flowing singletrack up and down hills, bouncing downhills, moguls, creek crossings... etc. Go. Here is a video of my slow self just riding along on one section. http://youtu.be/m23TVMjSaKc

Saturday, November 25, 2017