Mill Creek Greenway Trail

Mill Creek Greenway Trail is a 2.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Antioch, Tennessee that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for walking, trail running, and nature trips and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 2.7 miles Elevation Gain: 52 feet Route Type: Loop

wheelchair friendly

stroller friendly

paved

Took my dog. Paved road is fine. We took it to the end and then came back on the wooded path. I do NOT advise this. Nothing to see and overgrown. Next time we may just do the paved loop. Plenty of people out here walking and jogging but definitely not the nicest people I have encountered in Tennessee.

If you can block out the heavy road noise from the nearby interstate toward the beginning of the trail, you will have a pleasant experience. About half a mile on the trail, the path goes under a bridge. On the day I went, this part was blocked off because there had been heavy rains the night before causing the creek to rise and muddy up the path. I simply went back up around to the road and crossed the street to continue the trail. The wide paved path afforded plenty of room for walkers like me, runners, and bikers to all use the greenway. There was a large fallen tree blocking the path very close to the end of the straight section of trail before you backtrack, but it was easy to bypass. Overall, it was an easy, pleasant walk near town.

Saturday, August 11, 2018

I’ve been going here for years I’ve never had a problem here it’s nice and shady all the time and a great place to walk my dog. It’s not to long and not to short it’s just right.

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Well maintained trail. Nice and shady on a hot day.

Saturday, April 21, 2018

I’m very new to biking, only having ridden around my neighborhood a few times. Decided to tackle this trail today, and it was a great ride - very smooth pathways, and even though it was a very sunny day, traffic was very light. Definitely recommend for walking, jogging, and biking - I’m sure I’ll go here again!

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

The trails were dirty and littered with trash, and there were no trail markers that I saw.

Wednesday, September 06, 2017

The paved trails are well maintained and the trees provide a nice get away from the urban sprawl that surrounds the park. Nothing adventurous or new to see here but its close to home and easy to walk.

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Great for dog walking. People are friendly here. Some parts of the trail are next to the interstate, so it can be loud. Also next to train tracks, so when the train comes through, that horn can startle you out of your rhythm. It's a beautiful walk though. I love it.

Thursday, June 22, 2017

good for morning runs. asphalt path and gravel, but lightly trafficked and decent sunsets/sunrises.

Saturday, April 22, 2017

The park is close to home plenty of parking, dog friendly. It loops around depending on the route you choose and it's by water The trails are clean

Thursday, August 20, 2015

It's a nice little greenway, the unpaved trails had not been maintained and were very overgrown, but the paved track was quite nice. Definitely not for those seeking adventure, but this is a great spot for a run or casual stroll for locals.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mill Creek Greenway was a pretty standard Nashville greenway: paved & easy. We tried out this trail on a snowy January day and it provided a nice excursion from the house, but with views of the interstate & part of the pathway behind a school bus parking lot, it wasnt memorable enough to make us eager to revisit. http://markingmyterritory.com/2010/03/21/mill-creek-greenway-amp-warner-woods-trail/

Tuesday, September 11, 2018