Margarette Falls Trail

Margarette Falls Trail is a 2.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Greeneville, Tennessee that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This is one of my favorite hikes! It’s beautiful from the beginning of the trail to the end

Awesome hike!!!

What east TN represents well: waterfalls, peaceful woods surrounded by giant rock cliffs making a holler. Marked well with blue blazes.

Beautiful all the way. Parts were quite rocky

We took a dog hiking on this trail and he loved it! It was snow covered and icy and gorgeous. Very easy and short.

One of my favorites! Go up to Bailey when your there.

It was a little rocky at times but overall pretty good. Not the best trail for just starting out. I was definitely feeling the burn.

Nice little trail. Have not been doing much hiking of late so it was a good one to start getting my trail legs back

great trail. wouldn't recommend for small children. parts are very rocky

Great trail though not for a beginner. its only 3 miles up and back but its a challenge. Beautiful scenery. Absolutely recommend this trail. I will certainly do it again soon. there are alao numrous other trails nearby.

Awesome hike. Beautiful falls.

From the parking lot, there's not much indication to take the gravel road (at least I didn't see any signs or markings), but we came to the trailhead sure enough. This was our first hike of our trip, and it was spectacular after a good rain! We brought our two pups and they had a blast crossing the creek and climbing the rocks. It definitely had a bit of challenge over the rocks, but it was a good quick hike. My husband, on the other hand, had a little more difficulty with a twice repaired ACL and meniscus.

We were the only people on the trail, luckily. We took our time and had a picnic by the Falls.

Wonderful hike! Very good aerobic workout for us 50 somethings! What a payoff!!

Trail marked as moderate....moderate +, closer to the Falls, the trail is rocky with larger rocks and boulders. We hiked in after a rain, the falls were beautiful.

One of my favorite trails, a bit strenuous but it's not too long. Took my mother in law here, she almost gave up but was so happy when she didn't and we got to the waterfall.

A nice hike with plenty to see. It gets a bit tough after the bridge...the trail there is composed mostly of rock sized between a pumpkin and a softball. Overall the trail is rather easy with moderate sections.

8ndiana

The hike was easy and the waterfall was nice. Nothing special. More of a warm up than a hike.

It was a beautiful trail, a little hard for me , because of medical history, but if I did it, anyone can

Pretty easy, just one area where you need to cross a creek.