Lilly's Bluff Trail

Lilly's Bluff Trail is a 4.1 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Lancing, Tennessee that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and camping and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Excellent trail if you can stay on it. There are markers everywhere due to hikers marking alternate routes. The views at the end are amazing.

great hike with a great overlook...

I love this place, so beautiful!

My husband and I hiked this trail yesterday. Enjoyed the hike. It was very well marked
I did accidentally leave my walking sticks in the parking lot. I need them for hiking because of problems I have with my ankles. If anyone picked them up, please let me know (roosterb@citlink.net).

Easy stroll through the woods. Great views of the Clear River.

Beautiful and easy!

Was visiting TN and had time for one hike. I'm glad we chose this one!

Hiked the Overlook Trail and the Point Trail. Loved the entire hike. It's an easy trek, so it makes for a perfect family hike. We hiked it in the fall, and it offered a great mix of flora; a bed of leaves underfoot, passing by wild rhododendrons, broad-leaf deciduous trees and a variety of evergreens (Eastern Hemlock, Virginia Pine and Eastern White Pine). Put this diversity of plant life together with moss-covered rocks reminiscent of the PACNW and it was a really gorgeous hike. I'm surprised there haven't been more reviews and photos posted. The "Arches" offer a nice little cave to tuck into for lunch, and the large cliff you pass by on the way up is a sight to see all by itself.

The Point Trail narrows and ends at the convergence of the Obed River and Clear Creek. As it narrows, you get great views of the bluffs on either side of you. The rock climbers were making good use of the sheer rock faces the day we hiked, and we could see and hear them on their ascents.

I highly recommend this hike!

Hiked during fall. Views and color where great.

Saturday, August 20, 2016

I did the Bridge Trail while visiting this area. A very short trail, but great views of the Obed and Emory River!

Monday, July 11, 2016

A great hike with beautiful overlooks. The Bridge Trail from the bridge to overlooks is very difficult but short, only 1/2 mile or so. Point trail is great, moderate difficulty approx. 3.8miles round trip. It starts at the top by the overlook area. You can park at the bridge or drive to the top/overlook area. When on the Point Trail pay attention after you cross the wooden bridge. The trail splits and you need to go Right and climb a few rocks. There is a white arrow on a tree but can easily be missed. If you go to the left the trail goes about a mile or so and just ends (no point/overlook). The overlooks off the Point Trail are beautiful. Hope you enjoy!