Laurel-Snow Trail to Laurel Falls

Laurel-Snow Trail to Laurel Falls is a 6.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Dayton, Tennessee that features a waterfall and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

is the bridge still out?

Really nice from start to finish.

Moderately hard trail, not for the inexperienced hiker. The trail markers are more of a general guide, if you can find them, as well as the marked trail on the app. We got lost plenty of times along the way and had to search repeatedly for a trail to get us there, but if you're up for a strenuous hike it's worth the view at the end!

Absolutely beautiful!

What a beautiful and interesting place. Besides the scenery there are all kinds of things to explore. There are lots of architectural elements that are really cool. Bridge remains and tunnels. I would highly recommend. Easy trail to explore.

Defenetly worth the time. I loved the view when you get to the point. It will take about 1 hour 30 - 2 hours depending on your experience. Its got some nice swimming sports my favorite is hidden near the bridge. I usually go there every weekend sence its 5 minutes away from my home.

Awesome hike and beautiful scenery! We hiked to Laurel Falls but didn't make the other due to time. Definitely going back!

Totally worth the hike. We had to cross the creek to get to the rest of the trail to the overlook and falls, and I would only recommend it if you're into strenuous hikes. The overlook was beautiful, I'd definitely go again.

The trail is scenic in the beginning, and gets harder as you go. The bridge is out, so you have to maneuver your way across the water. The trial was blocked by heavy trees and we where not able to complete about.75 of a mile of the trail. Besides that it was worth the trip.

is the bridge still out? if so how do you get to the falls?

Me and my friends had such a great time exploring! This trails offers a lot of opportunities to wander off the trail and explore. Hardly felt like 6 miles! Got a little lost trying to find the trail, but once we finally found it, it was worth the drive!

Great hike! The hike to the top is strenuous. You could just do the creek trail and still see more than expected. The weekends are very crowded. I would go during mid-week if possible.