Laurel-Snow Trail to Laurel Falls

Laurel-Snow Trail to Laurel Falls is a 6.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Dayton, Tennessee that features a waterfall and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Beautiful trail, but very hard to follow. Markers and trail are not marked properly. No water hardly at the falls.

Mountain biking is listed as an activity. for this trail. Stopped by a ranger on the way in. There are no bikes allowed on this trail. A long drive for nothing.

is the bridge still out?

Really nice from start to finish.

Moderately hard trail, not for the inexperienced hiker. The trail markers are more of a general guide, if you can find them, as well as the marked trail on the app. We got lost plenty of times along the way and had to search repeatedly for a trail to get us there, but if you're up for a strenuous hike it's worth the view at the end!

Absolutely beautiful!

What a beautiful and interesting place. Besides the scenery there are all kinds of things to explore. There are lots of architectural elements that are really cool. Bridge remains and tunnels. I would highly recommend. Easy trail to explore.

Defenetly worth the time. I loved the view when you get to the point. It will take about 1 hour 30 - 2 hours depending on your experience. Its got some nice swimming sports my favorite is hidden near the bridge. I usually go there every weekend sence its 5 minutes away from my home.

Awesome hike and beautiful scenery! We hiked to Laurel Falls but didn't make the other due to time. Definitely going back!

Totally worth the hike. We had to cross the creek to get to the rest of the trail to the overlook and falls, and I would only recommend it if you're into strenuous hikes. The overlook was beautiful, I'd definitely go again.