Lakeshore Park Greenway

Lakeshore Park Greenway is a 2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Knoxville, Tennessee that features a lake. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and birding. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

very nice park.lots of friendly people kids and dogs.I took my chihuahua she had a blast. I agree with previous poster..people clean up after your dogs.its just the right thing to do

Great trail includes shade and sun, flat areas, hills as well.

I love this park! Paved trail with scenic views, varied terrain, and nice people.

Paved walking trail. Good for a quick in town walk. Please people...pick up after your dog.

Wednesday, April 05, 2017

Great for a quick afternoon walk! My wife and I take our two small dogs here a couple times a week, and the trail is always kept in great condition. There is still quite a bit of construction going on as of April 1, 2017, and there are a lot of mosquitoes out this time of year. Overall, this is a nice family and dog friendly place to get some energy out and enjoy the views of the Tennessee river.

Thursday, May 11, 2017